Business Crime Risk Management & Business Continuity
ALL businesses, large or small, can be affected by business crime and its devastating effects on business continuity. The DAC approach is to install procedures and - more importantly - instill the right mentality through training and education, to prevent business crime from occuring in the first place.
DAC takes a practical approach, segmenting our analysis into:
- Staff recruitment (eg CV screening); employment (eg use of computers, client entertainment); resignation (eg taking information to competitors)
- Physical crimes: optimising surveillance equipment and reducing risks; implementatng effective procedures
- Finance: white collar crime; order skimming and expense fraud
- IT: protecting your assets - all your company records could be copied onto one USB pen!
- Intellectual property: where is your information stored - and - who has access to it?
- Risk analysis: identifiying your risks in relation to HR, finance, operations and sales organisation
- Prioritised list of actions to improve procedures and decide on investment
- Advice on physical security: from fencing to surveillence equipment - focus on efficiency not capital expenditure
If you have suffered a business loss or are concerned about business continuity then we are able to conduct investigations into the source of your problems and recommend solutions to prevent future losses.
For further information contact us for:
- A visit and informal discussion
- Presention at a mangement meeting